Mind, Body, Soul Medicine For Endometriosis With Gail Love Schock
This EndoLife Podcast
Season 2 Episode 17
Ready to get spiritual? This week I'm talking to Gail Love Schock - Transformation and Happiness Coach, reiki healer, meditation teacher and Interfaith Minister and we're discussing mind, body and soul medicine.
This is deeply spiritual one, and there's a reason for it. Gail Love Schock has endometriosis, though no longer has any symptoms and no longer identifies with the disease. Following her first laparoscopy, Gail had a spiritual experience that changed the way she cared for and communicated with her body, changing her life forever and ultimately, her experience of endometriosis.
Faith and spirituality has played a huge part in Gail's personal life, wellbeing and work, and I wanted to chat with Gail about how this has effected her and how having a spiritual practice might help some people cope with endometriosis.
We talk meditation and visualisations for endometriosis, how a sense of spiritual community can reduce feelings of isolation, depression and anxiety, and why she's reclaiming ministry for women.
This week's sponsor is the Gluten-Free Baking Academy. A 4 week online course bringing gluten free baking - including cinnamon rolls, sourdough and english muffins - back into your life.
What does the Gluten Free Baking Academy include?
• 18 learn-at-your-own-pace video lessons
• 6 start-to-finish baking videos - new!
• Know-how about the new gluten-free rules, techniques, and tools
• Know-how to bake gluten-free flatbreads
• Know-how to bake gluten-free quick breads
• Know-how to bake gluten-free yeasted breads
• Easy shopping links with each module
• Access to Community Classmates Group
• 36 total game-changing, gluten-free recipes
• 7 gluten-free flatbread recipes
• 5 gluten-free quick bread recipes
• 9 gluten-free yeasted bread and sourdough recipes - new!
• 28 total eBook and PDF resources updated and expanded
• BONUSES: extra vids, eBooks, 15 more recipes - new!
• Continued access
You can download the free course tour here.