This EndoLife Podcast - Season 2, Ep 17
Mind, Body, Soul Medicine for Endometriosis with Gail Love Schock
Ready to get spiritual? This week I'm talking to Gail Love Schock - Transformation and Happiness Coach, reiki healer, meditation teacher and Interfaith Minister and we're discussing mind, body and soul medicine.
This is deeply spiritual one, and there's a reason for it. Gail Love Schock has endometriosis, though no longer has any symptoms and no longer identifies with the disease. Following her first laparoscopy, Gail had a spiritual experience that changed the way she cared for and communicated with her body, changing her life forever and ultimately, her experience of endometriosis.
Faith and spirituality has played a huge part in Gail's personal life, wellbeing and work, and I wanted to chat with Gail about how this has effected her and how having a spiritual practice might help some people cope with endometriosis.
We talk meditation and visualisations for endometriosis, how a sense of spiritual community can reduce feelings of isolation, depression and anxiety, and why she's reclaiming ministry for women.
Let's get social! Come say hello on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook or sign up to my newsletter.
This week's sponsor is the Gluten-Free Baking Academy. A 4 week online course bringing gluten free baking - including cinnamon rolls, sourdough and english muffins - back into your life.
What does the Gluten Free Baking Academy include?
• 18 learn-at-your-own-pace video lessons
• 6 start-to-finish baking videos - new!
• Know-how about the new gluten-free rules, techniques, and tools
• Know-how to bake gluten-free flatbreads
• Know-how to bake gluten-free quick breads
• Know-how to bake gluten-free yeasted breads
• Easy shopping links with each module
• Access to Community Classmates Group
• 36 total game-changing, gluten-free recipes
• 7 gluten-free flatbread recipes
• 5 gluten-free quick bread recipes
• 9 gluten-free yeasted bread and sourdough recipes - new!
• 28 total eBook and PDF resources updated and expanded
• BONUSES: extra vids, eBooks, 15 more recipes - new!
• Continued access
You can download the free course tour here.