Gluten Free Living with Heather Crosby of The Gluten-Free Baking Academy
This EndoLife Podcast
Season 1 Episode 1
Remember Heather? This genius creative was on the show when I first launched This EndoLife Podcast, talking about her diagnosis with interstitial cystitis and how changing her diet overhauled her health and allowed her to live again. Heather Crosby went on to found Yum Universe, and in more recent years, got so much into gluten free baking and gluten free living that she created the insanely good looking Gluten-Free Baking Academy.
I've been eyeing up these recipes for a while... Gluten free English muffins, gluten free sourdough bread, gluten free wraps, gluten free bagels - BAGELS - gluten free cornbread, gluten free biscuits... It's aaaaall there. I know how tough the endometriosis diet is, and how cutting out carbs (read: bread), can be really, really hard. I miss toast like I missed my first ex-boyfriend, before I realised he was a dick. And to be honest, I have some go-to gluten free brands, but they're still not the same.
Gluten free baking with The Gluten-Free Baking Academy is about understanding gluten free baking so you have the knowledge and foundations to make gluten free baked goods from scratch that work and taste amazing. Heather Crosby cuts out all the junk, and her recipes are all dairy and egg free. I chatted to Heather about how gluten free living changed her health, why she started the Gluten-Free Baking Academy and how you can go gluten free and create incredible gluten free recipes at home.
Sign up to the course here. By using this affiliate link, you are helping to support This EndoLife, allowing me to continue making free content to help others living with endometriosis.
Sign up to the course here. By using this link, you are helping to support This EndoLife, allowing me to continue making free content to help others living with endometriosis.
What does the Gluten Free Baking Academy include?
• 18 learn-at-your-own-pace video lessons
• 6 start-to-finish baking videos - new!
• Know-how about the new gluten-free rules, techniques, and tools
• Know-how to bake gluten-free flatbreads
• Know-how to bake gluten-free quick breads
• Know-how to bake gluten-free yeasted breads
• Easy shopping links with each module
• Access to Community Classmates Group
• 36 total game-changing, gluten-free recipes
• 7 gluten-free flatbread recipes
• 5 gluten-free quick bread recipes
• 9 gluten-free yeasted bread and sourdough recipes - new!
• 28 total eBook and PDF resources updated and expanded
• BONUSES: extra vids, eBooks, 15 more recipes - new!
• Continued access
You can download the free course tour here.
Silicone Bread Loaf (non-stick can contain toxins that can affect hormones and the endocrine system).
Measuring cups (also, I choose the nice looking ones, because I care about your kitchen)