This EndoLife Podcast - Season 2, Episode 13
Getting to Know Your Endo with Jessica Murnane of Know Your Endo and The Endo Toolkit Program
Fangirling much? You know I am. Jessica Murnane has been on the podcast and This EndoLife a couple of times before. Jessica is the founder of the One Part Plant Movement, is author of the One Part Plant cookbook, and is host of the One Part Podcast. She has stage IV endometriosis, and was once at the point of a hysterectomy - her last attempt was with a plant-based diet and it changed her life.
Now she's dedicated a new website, Know Your Endo and a new online course, The Endo Toolkit, to helping others live with the disease. I talked to Jessica about what inspired her to launch these new endometriosis projects, what she felt was most important to communicate and what we can expect from The Endo Toolkit online program.
A five-week online program to create tools to help manage endometriosis pain and symptoms.
Each week a new tool will be released:
Week One: Know Your Endo (truly understanding the disease)
Week Two: Good Food
Week Three: Movement
Week Four: Natural Products (bath and beauty products + menstrual products)
Week Five: Alternative Medicine (CBD, medicinal cannabis, Chinese medicine)
There is no cure for endo, but this program wants to help those living with this chronic condition develop a powerful set of tools to help manage it.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE COURSE:
• A 5-week toolkit building program to help manage your endometriosis which includes weekly audio lessons and printable resource pages.
• Exclusive expert interviews and content created specifically for this course (featuring Adina Grigore (of SW Basics), Kathryn Budig (yogi), Giselle Wasfie (Chinese Medicine Dr) and Alex Seaman (Kundalini instructor)
• A private community page to connect and share.
• Weekly live Q+A with Jessica.
• Bonus endo-friendly recipes.
• Special discounts to Jessica's favorite endo-friendly brands.
WHEN IS IT?
Program will begin February 7th
Early Bird Promotion Period: January 22-28th (ends at 8pm EST)
Regular Promotion Period: January 28th-February 4th (ends at 8pm EST)
To check out The Endo Tookit free tour, to find out more information or to enrol, click here.