It’s International Endometriosis Awareness Month. A beautiful time where together we raise our voices and demand to be seen.
And yet, the constant battle to be heard can be overwhelming and exhausting. We invite you to take this time for yourself to honour exactly where you are in your healing journey.
Join Vickie and Jessica for a cosy night of gentle group coaching and a deep healing meditation. This Friday Night Sharing Circle is a space for you to relax, and nourish your body, mind and soul, where you don’t have to struggle to be acknowledged, believed or understood. Feel empowered as you share your story, release your wounds and discover new ways of healing in a safe and supportive space. Find yourself comforted and held by others who know your story.
This sharing circle and holistic session will offer you the opportunity to be heard, accepted and understood. Learn and discover tools for self-healing, self-care and endometriosis management, and release any pains and struggles to leave you feeling lighter and reenergised.
- Share your struggles, ask questions and seek support on living with endometriosis
- Find inspiration and motivation through discussing challenges, sharing tips and listening to the experiences of others
- Learn new ways to manage endometriosis and feel empowered to begin your own healing journey
- Call upon breathing techniques to dissolve fatigue and better manage pain
- Connect with your sacral chakra and pelvic region through meditation to draw upon your wisdom within
It's time to call your power back and heal body, mind and soul.
Vickie Williams is a Yoga Teacher, Reiki & Theta Intuitive Healer and Endometriosis Sister. Vickie runs workshops, retreats and one to one sessions to empower you with the tools to heal and change your life. It took a decade for Vickie to be diagnosed with endometriosis, and since that time nine years ago has found her greatest relief in holistic methods and lifestyle adjustments.
Jessica Duffin empowers women to create a happier and healthier life with endometriosis through workshops, one to one coaching and her blog and podcast; This EndoLife. Jessica has been living diagnosed with endometriosis for seven years, previously worked for Endometriosis UK and has learnt to manage her condition through various forms of alternative therapies and lifestyle choices.