This EndoLife Mentoring
This EndoLife Mentoring is for individuals looking to live a more fulfilled life with endometriosis by finding better ways of managing the disease and through making positive lifestyle changes.
Mentoring provides a safe space for you to discuss your hopes and dreams, and the fears and challenges that endometriosis brings to these. The aim is to support and empower you to to create a life that you enjoy and minimise the impact endometriosis has on your ability to live that life.
Together we can -
- Help you understand the varying symptoms of endometriosis and the ways it is affecting you
- Look at the ways your are managing endometriosis now and discover what is helpful and perhaps what is no longer serving you
- Heal the relationship you have with your body, cultivate self-love and develop a healthier and more positive approach to living with endometriosis
- Explore the types of alternative therapies available to you and tailor a plan that suits you according to your needs, beliefs, budget and personal preferences
- Explore the lifestyle changes we can make that will allow greater health support, strengthen your resilience and boost your happiness
- Look at how your work life balance could be improved and/or create a career that gives you a sense of joy and purpose, and enables you to take care of your wellbeing
- Support you within your relationships, enabling you to communicate your challenges and needs to others in a constructive way
- Improve your social life, finding ways to connect with loved ones in a fun way that allows you to still prioritise your health needs
Alternative Therapy Packages: I work with a network of wonderfully supportive and talented women. If during mentoring we discover you feel the need for more work in certain areas, I can refer you to professionals in the following fields -
Womb Massage, Herbal Thrush Treatment, Herbal Treatment for Endometriosis, Yoga for Endometriosis, Theta Healing for Endometriosis, Reiki for Endometriosis
How does mentoring work? Mentoring is like having a buddy, but with a bit more structure. We will have an initial session, which lasts 1.5 hours, to discuss where you're at and what you'd like support with. From there we can decide if this is the right form of support for you, and how long we would like to work together. Usually, mentoring will last up to three months, but this is flexible. Sessions last for approx 1 hour and take place every week or every other week and are tailored to a time that suits us both. Often and if applicable, we will work towards some goals so we can track our progress and see the difference mentoring is making to your life.
This EndoLife Mentoring is right for you if:
- You are over 18 years of age
- You believe you can feel better than you currently feel
- You are open to alternative forms of therapy
- You are ready to proactively make positive life changes
This EndoLife Mentoring may be particularly helpful if:
- You are an ambitious individual looking to find a career or create a business that boosts your sense of purpose and wellbeing and enables you to take care of your health
- You are working towards a goal or on a project but need to support to help balance this whilst living with endometriosis
- You find that conventional medicine is not working for you or you would like to compliment it with lifestyle and diet changes
Prices: Skype Call/ £20 an hour, In Person (London only)/ £30 per hour
Please do not let cost put you off - if mentoring feels right for you but not for your budget, get in touch and I will do my best to support and accommodate your needs.
Pay It Forward: I have made my prices as reasonable as I can, but appreciate that due to circumstances (especially endo circumstances) not all of us can afford these costs. If however you can, and would like to support other women to access mentoring, you can make a donation which will help others to receive this service.
Why do I charge? Endometriosis has caused me to make significant changes to my life, including leaving a career in charity. I now plan to make endometriosis work to my benefit and am using my experiences to develop a service that allows me to live a lifestyle with a healthy work-life balance that makes a difference to people across the globe.
Safety First: Mentoring is not medical advice or counseling. Whilst I can signpost you in the right direction for this support, it is important to state that I am not a trained mental health professional or doctor.
Getting Started: If you feel like mentoring might be something you're interested in, just fill out the form below and we can have a chat about how we may be able to work together. I look forward to hearing from you! x